Friday 7 August 2009

More wobbly than a weeble

I'm currently resisting the temptation to throw my competition entry in the bin and work frantically on a new idea. However, working on the assumption  you should never make rash decisions (because they're often mood inspired) I am being a good girl and working hard on finishing the chapter. The notepad with the new ideas is still calling me though, perhaps I should bury it somewhere beneath some bills?

My only consolation is that while I'm being more wobbly than a weeble, weebles do actually manage to remain upright at the end of the day. I shall finish it, send it out and hopefully my CPs will tell me I'm being a muppet :-)
How many kids toys I can compare myself to in one blog post I wonder???
Anyway, time to get back to work...

5 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

If it makes you feel any better... you're not the only one having SEVERE doubts!!!

Jackie Ashenden said...

Don't be wobbly. Weebles wobble but they don't fall down remember? As for your entry... Three words: Fab. U. Lous. :-)

Lacey Devlin said...

LOL Lorraine! But bury it beneath the bills you should. I think most writers hate their WIP at some point in time even if it's just because the characters are driving them nuts!

Lorraine said...

Hi Rach, sorry to hear the crows are active in your hemisphere as well. I think everyone feels like this from time to time and you just have to write through it.

Thanks Jackie :-)

Too right Lacey, have buried ideas book beneath some paperwork I don't want to sort out, v. effective :-)

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

I'm the queen of wobbly weebles.